Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation's largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Assists in controlling hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities though interface with project management/supervisory personnel.
- Conducts regular walk through safety inspections of construction areas to determine compliance with company rules and regulation.
- Completes reports of inspections in a timely manner documenting any noted deficiencies and follow up to ensure corrective action.
- Conducts staff and craft safety training to advance safety awareness and understanding in accordance with both the Company and Customer's safety programs.
- Investigates any accident, incident and near miss occurring on the jobsite and completes all required documentation on a timely basis.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
What We Can Offer You
- Two years of work experience and or related education specializing in Safety, with one year including on-site construction Environmental Health and Safety responsibilities.
- General knowledge in Loss Control and Claims Management acquired through hands-on experience.
- Basic knowledge of construction safety work rules and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations including, OSHA Part 1910 and 1926 Safety requirements, NEC, NFPA and ANSI standards for construction.
- Basic understanding of state Workers Compensation laws and reporting requirements.
- Intermediate PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness insurance
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major vendors& products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established organization
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A workspace stocked with refreshments and snacks for a mid-day pick-me-up!
Applications without an attached resume will not be considered. Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
This job has expired.