GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring Seasonal Shuttle Drivers. AM and PM shifts are available. Candidates must have a good driving record, great hospitality skills, and the ability to assist with other departments as needed.
This position pays hourly and also includes tips.
The Shuttle Driver will transport guests and their luggage from designated parking area to resort, and from resort to several resort offered amenities. Additionally, the Driver will need to assist passengers in loading, unloading and/or carrying their luggage.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Drive vehicle over specified routes or to specified destinations adhering strictly to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations and state laws to ensure that passengers have a smooth and safe ride. Ensure that passengers follow safety regulations.
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and help them with any luggage.
- Assume responsibility for the safety and security of passengers/goods during transport.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, or windshield wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs/maintenance to management immediately.
- Report all delays and accidents to management immediately. Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Communicate with resort by radio, telephone, or computer to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service (In compliance with HR Policies #417)
- Must comply with Guest Services' HR Policies #417 and #916
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Maintain driving logs and record information requested by management during the work hour.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education required; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Knowledge of the roadways in and around the city and resort.
- Must be able to work flexible hours: nights, weekends, holidays
- Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and more than 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.