Gear for Sports, a division of Hanesbrands Inc., continuously strives to provide our customers with the very best service, product and decoration. To that end, we have built the industry's largest in-house design team and exclusive patent-pending decorating capabilities that are unmatched and unavailable to our competitors. Our powerful family of recognized brands offers customers more options of high quality sportswear, head-wear, and accessories. Additionally, our state-of-the-art facilities enable us to produce over 70,000 decorated garments a day.
Our new hires will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Gear for Sports is a great place to work!
Position starts at $15.00 per hour!
$750 sign-on-bonus available! Speak to recruiter for details.
This position's main functions are to verify work order integrity and customer satisfaction while insuring internal and external timely shipments. Process small packages in shipping system and separate orders on the back shipping line to insure internal and external timely shipments.
- Process high volume of work with little if any assistance.
- Consolidating ship together orders, verify carton numbers match shipping labels and create customer-packing slip in the computer through Oracle.
- Process retail orders through Oracle to prepare for final shipment.
- Place packing list inside of carton number one or on the outside based on customer.
- Process all shipment in computer, including but not limited to the below steps:
- Manually shipping orders
- Looking up routing guides to determine correct ship method
- Processing LTL or pallet shipments
- Processing orders through Stage it
- Voiding or reprinting labels
- Understanding an altering ship methods for comments or event dates
- Route shipment to appropriate area.
- Ability to run and work shipping event and hot list to determine all hot orders have shipped for the day.
- Perform the function of operating the stretch wrap machine.
- Palletize future shipments by carrier and ship dates.
- Load trucks off of shipping conveyor.
- Reliable, predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High school diploma (or GED) preferred, but not required.
- One (1) year in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Familiarity with software programs and basic compute knowledge (ie: Oracle, ShipIt) is preferred.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.