A Kforce client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer. This person will contribute to development in the knowledge module, creating guided knowledge. Expectation is that there's a dev background, not responsible for customizing but you will be responsible to develop the front end and improve the user experience.
- Expertise in Design and Configure ITSM and customizing the applications using Java script, AJAX and HTML in Service Now
- Good Knowledge about ITIL standards which are helpful in development and customization of ITSM Applications
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome
- Strong debugging skills using Firebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams
- Strong knowledge in Agile Development, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages Using Web Standards
- Experience on working with Canvas and SVG elements to design graphics
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications
- Excellent team player, self-starter and good at Multi-Tasking with ability to handle deadlines in fast paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.