Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â, 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is looking to add a Senior Project Manager to our team focusing on analytical testing programs for Advanced Therapy clients, including Cell and Gene Therapy, Viral Vectors, Regenerative Medicine, etc. Our Project Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of analytical testing programs for our clients. They are able to work seamlessly with a cross-discipline team of scientists, technical management, sample administration, and support groups. Project Managers help facilitate the management of our projects' lifecycles within quality, time and budget requirements. They serve as their clients' internal advocate for all Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories activities and work closely with the project teamto ensure the delivery of the project is matching and potentially exceeding the stakeholders' expectations.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Interpret stakeholder requirements to the technical and scientific teams and deliver a project from the perspective of managing timeline and deliverables as well as facilitating change management as necessary
- Work seamlessly with Business Development team to qualify and onboard opportunities and set projects up for successful execution
- Manage the project day-to-day needs (internal and external) to ensure the project is executed on time and on budget
- Translate business requirements into actionable plans
- Facilitate day-to-day communication, arrange and proctor conference calls and client visits to our site
- Utilize and provide constructive feedback for improvement to project management tools
- Facilitate the document control of client GMP documentation to ensure that the labs have the necessary information to perform their tasks.
- Actively seek and champion opportunities for improvement in processes utilizing lean ideology
- Proactively ensure that all team members and the client are receiving updates on a consistent basis
- Manage deviations and exceptions within the GMP requirements instilled by Quality Assurance
- Create and manage project documentation logs to ensure that all meeting notes and lab-essential communication is documented in accordance with ELLI procedures.
- Facilitate and track all financial aspects of a project from request for proposal, quoting, purchase order management and invoicing
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Prior project management or customer service experience in a scientific field
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including MS Project, Excel, or other project organizational tools. Experience utilizing a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is a plus.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Loves to work with clients
- BS/BA in Science (Biochemistry, Biology, Virology, or Molecular Biology preferred),
- Minimum 3 years' experience in manufacturing or testing of viral vectors, cell therapies, Biologics, Vaccines, primary cells, cell-derived products, regenerative medicine, etc. with prior project management and or direct customer communication experience preferred
- Understanding manufacturing processes of the above related therapies
- Experience in analytical development, process development, and manufacturing of biologics/cell & gene therapy
- Must work out of our Lancaster, Pennsylvania office
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.Â Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays