Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Monitor laboratory compliance with respect to expired reagents, reagent labeling, lab cleanliness, training records, PPE adherence, and other cGXP items, as needed to help minimize laboratory audit findings.
- Perform/Support Internal audits, as well as help, implement the resolution of internal/external audit findings
- Review Instrument qualifications to ensure that work is performed as per the procedure
- Review and verify invalid data and system suitability failures
- Review and close Exceptions under Non-Routine Events, System Suitability Failure, and Deviations
- Approve Analytical Method/Protocol/SMIS/Client Parameter per QA procedure
- Track and Analyze quality metrics (exception rate, rejection rate etc) and train laboratory personnel, as needed, to help reduce/eliminate rework
- Support other QA compliance-related activities, as needed
- Diagnose problems, solve simple problems, and suggest solutions to complex problems in the professional area
- Keep oneself and peers abreast of current developments and trends in the professional area by reading and understanding internal procedures, attending training sessions, by writing/revising SOPs (as required), and by assisting Group Leader/Principal Specialists in training new employees
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance directly related to the management or general business operations through the data review process
- May serve as technical advisor for analysts with regard to QA/QC of data
- Communicate with internal clients to discuss any findings and notify them of any necessary rework or compliance/regulatory concerns
- Bachelor's degree in ascience-related field or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least three years of laboratory experience with knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays