What you'll do...
Working at Sam's Club means leveraging the advantages of Walmart's scale while moving with speed! Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc., and you'll quickly find that we're a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam's Club is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you'll discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
The Demos and Pop-up Shops team is strategically important to Sam's Club. We elevate the Sam's Club member's experience through staffed events, sampling programs and merchandise services. As a Senior Project Manager on the Demos and Pop-up Shops team, you'll serve as the primary point of contact for operations of Merchandise Services, Pop-up Shops and Freeosk programs.
You will ensure coordination of various ongoing and incoming projects and reconcile various data sets to ensure the leadership team can make effective decisions and move with speed. You'll leverage the resources of Sam's Club to truly impact the business and the lives of our members all over the US. Along the way, you'll be guided by a knowledgeable team of multifunctional experts who will provide you with the support and tools that you need to do your best work.
You'll make an impact by...
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Building relationships: you'll use your listening and influencing skills to build partnerships with Operators, Merchants, team members, enabling groups and business partners.
- Leading strategic projects that provide member's new and innovative in-club experiences.
- Supporting the Merchandising Strategy of Sam's Club
- Ensuring business needs are met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Creating better ways of working: if you see something that isn't optimized, then you work with the team to improve, document, and instruct others on the new, better way
- You are an independent problem solver with an attitude that never finds barriers you can't overcome
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally, managing complex projects and nailing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with different challenges every day
- You are process driven, data savvy, can analyze performance, assess trends, and translate insights into strategies
- 4+ years experience in operations or merchandising
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with PowerPoint Presentation, business reporting, etc.
- Microsoft Office
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification - Certification, Project Management -
- Project Management Professional - Certification
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process. Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and paternity leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more. Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Who We Are
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years' experience in project management or relevant area OR 4 years' experience in project management or relevant area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Human Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification Primary Location...
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America