This job has expired.
Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction If you are a Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunity
What You Need for this Position More than 5 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management including:
- History of managing tenant interior projects in the Boston market preferred
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records and time-management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and MS Project software
- LEED accreditation is preferred but not required
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!