LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group company powers compliant and assured client transactions to help build an interconnected and trusted financial ecosystem. Our financial crime screening, payment services, and benefits compliance solutions help enable financial inclusion while identifying criminal activity and fraudulent players. With deep expertise and industry-leading data and analytics solutions from the Firco and Bankers Almanac brands,
LexisNexis Risk Solutions provides unmatched confidence, efficiency and compliance for customers around the world.
Part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers,
LexisNexis Risk Solutions has been delivering solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for 180 years.
• Ensures work is well defined, changes to requirements are managed, issues arising are tracked and dealt with in a timely fashion, customer satisfaction is attended to throughout the engagement.
• Prioritizes own and team's work. Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems and opportunities for change.
• Oversees the planning, development and installation of Fircosoft products to meet the clients' business needs
• Provides leadership in project situations especially during customer crisis.
• Organizes project workshops and agrees project objectives.
• Analyzes and evaluates business requirements, consults with personnel from various departments and identifies areas for the development of technical solutions to automate and/or improve business processes.
• Identifies, creates and facilitates design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level.
• Shows a good understanding of compliance and sanctions risk management, relating it to product and service within the firm.
• Understands customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply best practices for those customer implementations.
• Delivers, installs and configures of all Fircosoft applications to specified requirements and provide technical training and transfer of knowledge.
• Is a technical expert in LexisNexis Risk Solutions Fircosoft products.
• Good knowledge of third party software interfacing with Fircosoft solutions.
• Determines the types of products and services required by clients.
• Troubleshoots customer issues during implementation.
• Aids with the development of strategies for the improvement of implementation process, services and standards.
• Maintains strong client relationships through regular close contact which includes regular face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communications.
• Organises and executes deep technical and product health checks and audits for clients.
• Interacts with the Sales and Pre-Sales teams, including communications with prospects and the tendering and demonstration process.
• Assists during pre-sales RFI/RFP processes, answering to technical requirements.
• Works closely with other teams to collect data and assess the current situation.
• Supports sales efforts to grow the business.
• Keeps knowledge up to date of the Sanctions market and meet training targets.
Skills & Qualifications:
• University or Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of Unix (Linux Redhat, AIX and Solaris) and Windows operating systems
• Knowledge of RDBMS & SQL relationship databases (Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server)
• Knowledge of IBM MQ - queueing system
• Configuration of Webservers: WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat - at least one.
• Experience with financial messaging systems, Swift and other banking format is a plus
• Knowledge of Three Tier architecture
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Minimum 5 years of technical implementation experience
• Experience in a multinational and multi-cultural environment
• Affinity or experience with Compliance, CFT (Counter-Financing of Terrorism), AML (Anti-Money Laundering), or KYC (Know Your Customer)
• Understanding of financial industry and knowledge of payment standards (SWIFT, SEPA, etc)
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!