A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Senior Process Engineer (Biogas) is responsible for leading and overseeing process engineering designs, supporting project development and following projects through all stages, from conceptual design through detailed engineering, construction, commissioning, and start-up.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Professional Engineer's (PE) License or equivalent CEng license is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as a Production or Process Engineer in an industrial setting in engineering or operations.
- Gas Processing experience and familiarity with designing and operating process equipment, consideration would be given to applicable petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experiences.
- Possess effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite and discipline specific software such as HYSYS, Aspen Plus, etc.
- Project Management and/or Project Engineering experience a plus
Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) is preferred.
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. Overtime may be required.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the development and adjustments of facility production forecasting models.
- Develops and maintains facility mass and energy balance including process and instrumentation design and development.
- Publishes daily, weekly and monthly production reports.
- Develops tools to support production, environmental, and compliance reporting.
- Develops and maintains loss accounting summaries to allow for identification and categorization of facility production losses.
- Develops tools and systems to monitor production performance summaries and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Develops tools for monitoring and ordering catalysts, chemical and consumables needed to manage the facility.
- Provides daily support to plant Operations personnel in troubleshooting process issues and concerns.
- Supports process improvement studies, performance optimization, incident investigations, and economic evaluations.
- Provides engineering support for plant shutdowns/turnarounds.
- Authors and implements functional specifications, operating methods and procedures designed to minimize operating issues & maximize gas production.
- Supports project and business development activities, proposal creation, market analyses, and strategic planning events as requested.
- Contributes to the creation of technical manuals.
- Provides operational training to all relevant personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more...
*Note: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Faith Technologies' benefit programs.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.