What you'll do...
About Walmart Global People
Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global People teams to influence strategy, optimize working models and enable the business to achieve results while preserving the fabric that sets us apart and keeps our 1.3M+ associates coming to work every day. By providing the necessary tools and insights, our People professionals operate as partners at every phase of workforce planning, talent management, organizational design and change management. From building communities to preparing Walmart for the future, to be a member of this team is to operate as a vital component to our sustainable success. Together, we think beyond the status-quo and inspire others to evoke positive change. When you join us in Global People, you immerse yourself in our culture, becoming a trailblazer and a true agent of influence.
What you'll do...
Walmart is looking for a seasoned Total Rewards leader who will partner and support our segments and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Manager, Total Rewards will need to be a strategic thinker and have a strong executive presence. This role will be tasked with leading comprehensive total rewards initiatives to attract, reward and retain associates throughout the organization.
You'll make an impact by:
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Developing and implementing Total Rewards strategy by collaborating with leadership and stakeholders to establish requirements and goals; providing guidance for development of communication materials and content for key meetings; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; ensuring alignment of Human Resources strategies across the Centers of Excellence leveraging data analysis and reporting; and identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Consulting with senior leadership to develop and implement Total Reward programs/policies to resolve short- and long-term opportunities including collaborating cross-functionally (e.g., Finance, legal, Technology, Corporate Affairs); analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; communicating changes impacting business and associates; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Identifying and defining transformational change and processes; validating value and priority; creating a compelling vision that leverages leading practices and techniques, innovative processes, and solutions; aligning resources & managing expectations; helping to prioritize the work to deliver upon their strategy; analyzing business priorities and data; forecasting future needs; identifying industry trends, leading practices, solutions, and market forces; and providing leadership and insights internally and externally.
- Bringing new, innovative approaches to the organization and driving internal and external teams and partners to pioneer big, innovative ideas; taking abstract ideas and helping others throughout multiple levels of the organization understand and embrace the vision; and contributing to and playing a lead role in developing business unit strategic plans.
- You have deep Total Rewards experience, ideally having led compensation initiatives for a large and complex business segment.
- You are accustomed to navigating a highly matrixed organization with competing priorities and stakeholders.
- You have proven experience developing total rewards solutions for diversified employee populations (including field/hourly employees).
- You have demonstrated proficiency in working in cross-functional teams.
- You combine vision with execution and have proven skills at tactical execution and detail management while maintaining a focus on key strategic pillars
Sixty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we're reinventing the shopping experience and our associates are at the heart of it. You'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and create a career you're proud of.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum QualificationsBachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field and 3 years' experience in human resources, compensation, finance, or related area 5 years' experience in human resources, compensation, finance, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Supervisory experience in international business, human resources, or relevant area
Masters: Human Resources
Human Resources - Certificate in Human Resources Management American - Certification, Human Resources - Certified Compensation Professional - Certification Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America