What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money,so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. We can't do that without the best talent - talent that is innovative, curious, and driven to create exceptional experiences for our customers.
This role is part of the Facilities Maintenance PM&E team and reports to the Director, Facilities Maintenance - Equipment. The role is based in Bentonville, Arkansas and is not open to remote work.
What you'll do...
What you'll bring...
- Improve and implement maintenance program for equipment installed and used in Walmart stores - food equipment, docks and doors, auto care centers, shopping carts, material handling and floor cleaning equipment, elevators and escalators, etc.
- Responsible for all pillars of engineering support for a successful end-to-end maintenance program for all Walmart stores in the US and Puerto Rico.
- Move the program towards proactive end-of-life replacement projects, increase uptime, reduce maintenance costs, and hence drive excellence and mitigate risk
- Deep dives into existing maintenance programs, root cause analysis for opportunities of improvement, and implements changes to enhance efficiency of the program
- Be the leader to improve the TCO maintenance program, innovation, process improvements, parts program, technician enablement, training, and etc.
- Creates and revises key business components processes and procedures by analyzing data and evaluating key business components
- Interact and collaborate with equipment maintenance leaders across the country
- Models' compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
You'll sweep us off our feet if you...
- Solid understanding of equipment lifecycle
- High level analytical skills and ability to resolve complex maintenance related problems
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop an action plan and act as a servant leader
- Proven leadership experience managing a team
Benefits & Perks
- Have solid experience managing equipment maintenance
- Bring a strategic mindset - you have a vision and you don't accept status quo
- Are eager to try out new technology, innovation, and process
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who We Are
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy, and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 4 years' experience in facilities management,
construction management, engineering, or related area OR 6 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering,
or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building controls automation software, Creating budgets and managing profit and loss statements, Retail Operations Management, Supervisory
Masters: Architecture, Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Construction Management
Facilities Manager - Certificate, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification Primary Location...
2501 Se J Street Ste B, Bentonville, AR 72712-7761, United States of America
This job has expired.