At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
The Senior Manager - Managed Identity is responsible for operational oversight of ongoing managed services engagements as well as for driving development, enhancement, and internal enablement of both new and existing Managed Identity service offerings. The successful candidate will be responsible for team development, providing mentoring and career development, assessing training needs, working with their team to define measurable goals and objectives, and track goal progress over time. The manager will also support team scalability through process development, identifying and defining opportunities for process improvement and/or automation, and tracking team service levels and staffing. Additionally, the manager will work with peers and senior leaders to maintain vendor relationships and evaluate new vendor products and programs for integration into the Managed Identity service catalog. The manager will also be expected to work closely with cross-functional groups and functional areas including PMO, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Product Management, and Partner Management to define support cases, service parameters, and pricing components for new services and enhancements of current offerings.
In addition, the Senior Manager - Managed Identity must demonstrate Optiv's Five Core Competencies:
• Collective Accountability
• Embrace Differences
• Navigate Ambiguity
• Team Together
• Urgent Action
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide leadership and vision within the Security Operations Identity solution area that includes a mix of CyberArk, SailPoint, and Okta solutions today and may expand to other products in the future.
- Hire, manage, evaluate, and develop Security Operations resources with the Identity solution area
- Ensure high quality of Identity & Access Management service delivery
- Work closely with clients during the services lifecycle
- Work with internal and external consultants, vendors, partners, etc. to build, develop and maintain key Intellectual Property within the Cyber Operations Identity Solution Area
- Work closely with the PMO on project handoffs to Cyber Operations and continuously improve Cyber Operations Identity solutions service delivery
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of key sales tools that support the Cyber Operations Identity field sales and support teams
- Communicate with stakeholders on service line performance and service line issues
- Conduct and coordinate meetings and provide service line update summaries
- Address client concerns, questions and conflicts to sales and service delivery teams
- Generate and distribute status reports and lead meetings to disseminate appropriate information to stakeholders
- Review and lead clarification of service scope captured in the services order working closely with the customer and sales to identify specific customer requirements
- Clearly set expectations to align the stakeholders and team members
- Mentor junior members of the team
Qualifications for success:
- Delivery & Performance Management.
- Escalation Management - Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Executive Reporting and Presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meet regularly with team to aid in identifying issues and strategies
- Take proactive steps to protect the Optiv and the client from project issues and risks
- Proactively monitor and report on timelines and deliverables
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study; at least 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Information Security required
- 5+ years of information security and/or professional services experience
- 3+ years of professional services leadership experience
- Experience leading teams of 5-8+
- Experience delivering and leading professional services engagements
- Operational experience building cyber security offerings and taking them to market
- Understanding of current cyber security trends, threats, and pressures experienced by customer security leaders
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to grow and mentor individuals both within and outside of Security Operations
- Prior IAM and/or Data Security consulting experience desired
- Working knowledge of IAM and Data Security concepts and trends
- At least one certification in Security including Security+, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CISM or another security-specific vendor/product certification
- At least one certification in an IAM technology platform (CyberArk, Sailpoint, Okta, etc)
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.