What you'll do...
As a Supplier Food Safety Sr. Manager I, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of business processes to comply with Supplier Food Safety Management Standards. This includes partnership and collaboration with the Global Supplier Compliance, Responsible Sourcing, merchants, and private brands product development teams to embed food safety requirements in their processes.
The ideal candidate for the role will be a strategic, influential, and progressive food safety science leader with the ability to translate business challenges into actionable solutions in a highly complex, rapidly evolving environment. You are someone who builds trust and credibility and inspires associates across the business.
You'll make an impact by:
- Managing food safety related complaints, investigations, and corrective action trends from customers, members, and regulatory bodies
- Generating reports to ensure data in internal and external systems (ProSpec, HIVE, Factory Audit System (FAS), TraceGains, and UBX) are accurate and consistent
- Reviewing, monitoring, and measuring supplier food safety key performance indicators (KPIs) for global markets
- Managing Supplier Verification Testing Program
- Developing and communicating business processes to the US supplier food safety team and business partners including Private Brands, merchandising, global sourcing, and third parties
- Applying structured change management methodology to facilitate change and promote adoption with agility while identifying how to modify the team's approach to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Enhancing the optimization of current processes
- Developing and keeping Supplier Food Safety web requirements, compliance procedures, and SOPs for the US market up to date
- Managing the document control program for the US Supplier Food Safety team
- Developing global SOPs, training material, and business process flows
- Providing support to the Supplier Center of Excellence group
- Working with third parties to ensure calibration and consistency of supplier management programs
- Facilitating engagement and appropriate communications with cross functional teams (including Ethics & Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit, and key business stakeholders) to ensure a transparent and comprehensive compliance strategy consistent with business objectives
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 5 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 1 years' supervisory experience. 3 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America