At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
Our team is transforming the security industry and we need dynamic and motivated self-starters to lead the charge. We serve as trusted strategic advisors to our clients who want to build holistic, end-to-end security solutions tailored to their business' needs. Our innovative solutions enable growth, modernization, and optimized strategies that bring value to businesses small to large. Join us as we reimagine the role of security.
Our Senior Managers lead teams of exceptional practitioners, overseeing delivery of tailored solutions to our customers' most complex security program problems. They also lead the ideation and development of our tailored security services offerings around a number of security domains within both cybersecurity and physical security. Successful candidates are expected to be able to oversee and lead complex and/or multiple projects at a time, sometimes across multiple clients, while developing new business and client relationships. Most importantly, our Senior Managers are also expected to mentor, support, and develop our practitioners because we know that our team members are our most valuable resource.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Oversee the ideation, creation, development, and delivery of custom security solutions
- Cultivate client relationships and generate business opportunities. Establish and manage a business portfolio
- Understand Optiv and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Foster relationships with client representatives, Sales team members and building relationships with other practice leaders
- Manage client engagements, including client relationships, project risk mitigation, and quality control of services and deliverables to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Effectively and efficiently oversee and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring all practitioners
- Train, educate, and equip practitioners to support and drive high-performance on client engagements and projects
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, or other related STEM field and 7+ years related work experience, 3+ years leading teams
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Security Program Strategy
- Security Program Design
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Cloud Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Enterprise Resilience
- Data Loss Prevention
- Insider Risk
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients' businesses
- Strong business acumen and project management expertise
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs
- Valid driver's license in the US
- Professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, CISA, and/or PMP preferred but not required
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.