At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Senior Manager will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. With the guidance of executive directors and other senior managers, you will identify potential business opportunities for Optiv.
You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, you will consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of high quality. When working on engagements, you will report to higher levels of management, who will expect you to anticipate and identify risks, and raise any issues with them as appropriate.
Work with Advisors, ESD's, Program Managers and across the Technical Communities and all lines of business to drive and lead the delivery teams in large solutions that leverage resources from your organization.
In line with Optiv's commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv's quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by team members on assigned projects.
How you will make an impact
- Build strategic relationships with Optiv customers by supporting key customer-facing activities including on-going face to face relationship building and customer satisfaction-related efforts
- Work closely with Optiv Sales teams to deliver high quality, value-add, and profitable services engagements.
- Individual contributor acting as a delivery and services senior leader
- Work with sales and delivery teams and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement
- Strategize with the Practice Directors to determine what skillset is needed on the bench for the foreseeable future.
- Effectively lead and motivate multiple concurrent client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback and coaching to team members
- Deliver effective services based on a thorough understanding of complex cyber security architectures and technology and ability to effectively apply it to client situations and environments
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business
- Perform project management and team leadership, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Understand Optiv and its service lines and actively assess what Optiv can deliver to serve clients
- Assist Executive Service Directors and other Senior Managers across all capabilities in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents
- Understand the business requirements clearly and plan for effective utilization of resources, managing the change requests and risk planning, etc
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and business sponsors
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.