Assist with marketing initiatives that support brand maintenance, promotion, advertising and sales of National General Insurance's products and services to consumers. Responsible for maintaining relationships with stakeholders and stewarding projects with cross-functional internal services teams such as the Sales Operations, Facilities, Web, Accounting/Finance, Digital/Social, Product, IT and Marketing teams, as well as external agencies/vendors. Ensure the management of multiple deadlines at once and prioritization of projects based on organizational goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Serve as project manager to coordinate marketing related projects, including but not limited to: assigning, tracking and communicating projects, and project deadlines with stakeholders and supporting teams as well as work with external partners to place campaign collateral orders and process invoices
- Organize new programs to support the strategic direction of the marketing organization
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Orchestrate and drive multifunctional teams towards same vision and goals in an absence of direct reporting relationships
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and working with the IT Project Manager and team lead to adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout the project lifecycle
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 5+ years of marketing or advertising experience
- 5+ years in a project management field with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong computer and software skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; have a demonstrated ability to build relationships with outside vendors
- Previous project coordination/management experience
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Extremely organized and detail oriented; able to own and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Creative, pro-active, self-motivated, results-oriented, highly collaborative, team player, who is passionate about marketing
- Established planning, organizational, and execution ability
- Proven marketing experience with responsibility for campaign budget
- Professional project management certification
- Experience within the insurance industry and/or a multi-location retail organization
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Natural curiosity with a passion for problem solving and delivering results
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.