Braun Intertec is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our Rochester, MN office. This position manages moderate to highly complex geotechnical and construction materials testing projects by providing technical expertise required to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain internal and external client relationships, including project and non-project related face-to-face meetings
- Able to bring in existing client relationships as well as identify and pursue additional business development opportunities and assist with marketing strategies and activities pertaining Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Municipal markets.
- Leadership of a technical or project related team
- Prepare proposals for moderate to complex geotechnical and construction materials testing projects
- Develop and execute project scope
- Prepare complex engineering reports giving professional opinions and practical geotechnical solutions
- Perform engineering analysis using company and industry methodologies and standards
- Provide work direction and train junior engineering staff
- Driven for success
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work
- Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to create, maintain, and communicate project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Travel up to 15% of time
- Manage complex projects
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in geotechnical, civil, or related engineering program required
- Ten or more years of geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing experience.
- Project management, managing client relationships, and business development
- Lead and provide work directions to junior engineers
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Professional Engineer registration/licensure in Minnesota.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis
Braun Intertec is a drug-free workplace and require all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
Braun Intertec employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email email@example.com.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.