US - CareerBuilder
The continued rapid growth of our global Talent Acquisition Media/Tech operation is fueled by groundbreaking technology, we are looking for a go-getter financial analyst who will be responsible for owning multiple aspects of financial reporting and analysis for our North America Talent Acquisition business. You will proactively work with business leaders around the company, understanding the business operations and applying that to financial modeling.
The ideal Sr. Financial Analyst will take ownership of the finance function for the business he or she supports and act as the subject matter expert for leaders in finance and the overall business alike. This role isn't about churning out reports, it's about delivering meaningful data, opinions and guidance to our leaders to help them lead a more financially sound business model. This role will have high exposure to business leaders, the CFO and other members of the executive leadership team.
If you have passion for getting into the weeds of data, understanding it, presenting it and clearly communicating your findings to make a business impact, this role is for you. The FP&A team at CareerBuilder is a great group of people and we would love to have you join our team.
Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for establishing, modeling and analyzing KPIs for the business functions they are responsible for. This person will assist Finance Manager with internal control procedures, and perform ad-hoc projects as necessary. Sr. Financial Analyst is independently organizing extracted data into meaningful information through the use of computer-based tools; preparing reports which the team and management can use to make timely and accurate decisions about process improvements. This person will also be presenting complex financial information to all levels of management.
- Completion of month end close analysis and monthly forecasting.
- Ownership of the annual budget process as it pertains to the businesses they support.
- Report on KPI metrics, apply a high level of critical thinking and utilize the information to analyze for root cause and for initiating corrective and/or preventive action.
- Work frequently in multiple systems, including BPC and Tableau to pull data.
- Proactively engage leaders to understand business trends that are emerging while also developing sound relationships with your business partners.
- Act as the subject matter expect with full ownership and accountability for the business he or she support.
- Taking projects from start to finish with little supervision in addition thinking end to end on deliverables.
- Ability to think outside the box as well as being able to summarize complex data analytics upstream to Senior Management.
- Ability to execute on ad hoc requests from leaders and help solve problems emerging from the business.
- Exhibit a high level of passion and professionalism in one's craft and acting like an owner. It is expected for you to support your business as if it was your own and execute your function without a high degree of supervision.
- Report on quality metrics and utilize the information to analyze for root cause and for initiating corrective and/or preventive action
- Establish monthly financial review and forecast meetings with functional business leaders
- Learn and understand the different processes and translate the needs into meaningful process improvements
Job Requirements: Job Requirements:
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree required (Finance, Accounting, Statistics or related are of study)
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical type function
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data, data management, statistical analysis, report design and presentation
- SaaS business model experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with accounting and financial modeling
- Excellent Excel skills including Complex Modeling Proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to provide value to cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Able to work independently within a team environment
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn additional skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Experience with ERP system (BPC, Hyperion, etc.), Power BI and Tableau a plus
**This role will be based out of our Chicago office, but given the current COVID-19 environment, all teams are working remotely until it is safe to return to the office. Benefits-We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA
- Global Wellness initiatives to promote financial, mental and physical health and well-being
- 401(k) Program with a two year vesting schedule, discretionary match, and an opportunity to make Pretax and Roth contributions
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. TSR ID:
This job has expired.