Why join this team
At United Nations Federal Credit Union, our mission is to serve the people who serve the world. Every day we work to bring financial peace of mind to the global citizens and advocates of the UN system.
As Senior Designer, you will bring to life UNFCU's visual identity across all member communications. Your strong eye for detail coupled with advanced skills in design tools will continually push forward the UNFCU brand across platforms.
What you'll do
What we're seeking
- Be a brand champion for UNFCU and the UNFCU Foundation ensuring that design and user experience across all platforms reflect their brand voices and visual identities
- Design and develop print and digital components for websites, emails, forms, signage and other marketing collateral for UNFCU, as well as UNFCU Foundation
- Collaborate with the Creative team to present wireframes and concepts that meet the scope and timelines of Marketing campaigns and projects
- Mentor junior staff on design tools and art direction
- Maintain the UNFCU visual brand consistently through concepts, layouts, typography and imagery while following best-practice graphic design principles
- Stay up-to-date on design trends, especially in the financial services industry and UN sphere, which support an improved member experience
- Assist in maintaining communication and relationships with other departments and partners, and review their work for design quality and accuracy
What makes you stand out
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in design, communications design, or equivalent training/experience in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years design experience working within brand guidelines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Instinct for collaborating and problem-solving with a team
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and detail orientation
- Ability to see through a vision and advocate and present work effectively
Who we are
- Experience with content management and video editing
UNFCU is a global not-for-profit financial institution that serves the UN community. We are committed to providing peace of mind to our members and colleagues and strive to achieve service excellence in all that we do. The best part of UNFCU is the people. Those that choose to work with us often find personal fulfillment, professional growth and a purposeful culture.
This job has expired.