Senior Client Representative - Asia Client Services
Marsh has an exciting opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join the organization as a Senior Client Representative supporting our international insurance clients.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- This position is critical to successfully support a growing book of business to Marsh clients.
- You will receive on the job, online and side-by-side training to be successful and productive in this role
- Work alongside highly experienced colleagues to gain experience and skill sets for professional growth
- The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh's IGNITE operating principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth -
In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and connected
Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other
Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results
Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences, and backgrounds
Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior
Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary
We will Count on you to:
- Working for a company with a solid brand and proven results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance based bonus potential), Full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
What you need to have:
- Work directly with the Client Executive's and Client Advisor to provide our clients with high level service and support.
- Assist in gathering information on exposures and operations to support preparation of submission and coverage specifications as needed.
- Develop an understanding of the clients' business priorities and risk management needs.
- Work to gain and/or increase knowledge of industry and markets.
- Assist in special projects and reporting for client group.
- Prepares billing, financial reporting and invoicing for our clients.
- Provide assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solve problems regarding client account issues.
- Provide necessary information to operations to create account information in various databases and updates information as needed.
- Provides detailed analytic and processing support to client teams.
- Assist in preparing client proposals and presentations.
- Assist in developing client communication materials and reports.
- Engage in face to face client strategy meetings.
- Support additional duties as assigned.
What Makes You Stand Out?
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred
- Two to five years' experience in Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance
- A valid Property & Casualty Insurance License and other non-resident licenses, where appropriate
- Microsoft Office tools proficiency (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects with a high degree of detail and organization.
- Clear oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Resilient customer service skills
- Active P & C license and or life, health benefits license
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.