We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Senior Captain for our Aviation Department to be based at the Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport located in Conroe, TX.
The aircraft Captain assumes command of the Company aircraft, when assigned, of domestic and international trips. When not assigned as Pilot in Command, this person will assume the duties of Co-Captain and perform those duties as assigned and necessary.
What will be expected from you?
- The aircraft Captain assumes command of Company aircraft, when assigned, of domestic and international trips.
- They will ensure flight operations are conducted in a manner to ensure safe, effective and efficient operations in compliance with Company operating standards and Federal regulations.
- When acting as Pilot in Command, this person is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of the aircraft.
- When not assigned as Pilot in Command, this person will assume the duties of Co-Captain and perform those duties as assigned and necessary.
This person will be directly responsible for:
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Safe operation of the aircraft.
- Planning and operation of the aircraft in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Reviewing maintenance status of the aircraft and ensuring airworthiness prior to each flight.
- Coordination with maintenance team for any issues to ensure appropriate level of safety prior to departure.
- Ensuring appropriate pre-flight inspections are performed and proper documents in place for the trip.
- Ensuring all post trip paperwork and documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Projects that may also be assigned as needed in support of the operation.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in Business, Engineering and/or Aviation Management and 10+ years of recent/relevant experience
- 5000 hours or greater total time
- 1500 hours PIC multi engine aircraft
- 500 hours PIC within past 5 years on multi engine aircraft
- (Preferred) International experience
Specific certifications, licenses, or registrations:
What can we offer you?
- ATP multi engine land rating
- (Preferred) Type rating and experience in G550
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- English Proficient
- Valid Driver License
- Valid Passport
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. We are a global specialty chemical company with locations in 30 countries around the world, employing over 11,000 associates. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service - and the list goes on. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, vision and dental, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, and 401k. Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us!
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in "@huntsman.com" and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.
This job has expired.