Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022121 Seamer Operator (Open)
- Set up seamer for both open head and tight head drums
- Set up and make adjustments as needed
- Rebuild or replace guns as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on seamer as needed and assist maintenance department with repairs as required.
- Perform required quality inspections and accept or reject according to the appropriate criteria.
- Complete quality and production documentation in SBP.
- Complete paperwork to document inspections, measurements, and tests.
- Work overtime as required by the position
- Adhere to quality standards as detailed in work instructions.
- Handle non-conforming material per SP830 of the Florence ISO Quality System
- Complete required 5S, TPM and Autonomous Maintenance.
- Stage parts for upcoming orders.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Follow production schedule.
- Read, understand, and follow work instructions
- Fill out all required paperwork
- Complete production and quality checks in SBP
- Ability to safely operate Seamer.
- Communicate effectively to other colleagues downstream of the production line to ensure minimal downtime.
- Plan and priorities staffing needs at the Seamer through communication to ensure downtime is not acquired.
- Follow LOTO procedures per HECP.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and up to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Willingness to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate job specifications for production machineries.
- Fundamental understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.