As a Steampunk Scrum Master, you will be a integral part of an Agile team. You will work with end users, architects, development, and design teams to facilitate the planning and completion of the project with agile, incremental deliveries within the overall project timelines. We are looking for talented, highly motivated and innovative analysts with a track record of taking initiative.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and facilitating all Agile ceremonies for multiple concurrent Agile teams.
- Establishes and maintains sprint schedules, epics, features, backlogs, and user stories in management tool such as Rally, Confluence, Jira, TFS, or cloud service (SaaS).
- Works with product owners to translate epics, stories, and other items on the sprint list into actionable tasks for developers.
- Assigns and delegates tasks appropriately, ensuring the team's work aligns with priorities and the overall schedule, team is operating at optimal capacity, and work products are well defined in terms of size, scope, acceptance critieria, etc.
- Wholly responsible for facilitating all Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, planning sessions, grooming sessions, retrospectives, and sprint demonstrations.
- Must be organized, an effective communicator (written and oral), and focused on transparent, objective documentation and communication.
- Must be able and willing to coordinate activities and obtain status, issues, progress, etc. from various technical team members as well as customer stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience as a scrum master as primary responsibility
- Must be very conversant with best practice implementation and enforcement with Agile and DevSecOps methods and techniques
- Must be organized, self-sufficient, and an excellent communicator with both technical Agile teams and operational customer stakeholders
- Experience in law enforcement or investigative environment preferrable
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain, Government security clearance minimally at the Public Trust level
- Must meet U.S. residency requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A combination of experience and education exceeding the degree/education requirements may be considered based on demonstrated experience and certification(s).
- A graduate degree in a related field is desired.
In accordance with the contractual terms and conditions set by the customer, Steampunk is required to pre-screen candidates based on customer defined criteria to determine eligibility.About steampunk
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.
This job has expired.