We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist to join the Therapeutic Proteins Bioassay team at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. In this role you will develop cell-based in vitro assays, execute high throughput screens, and identify novel small molecules to support development of novel therapeutic antibody drug conjugates in the fields of immunology and immuno-oncology.
A Typical Day in the Role of Scientist Might Look Like:
This Role Might Be For You If You:
- Develop, optimize, troubleshoot, and execute cell-based assays in 96 and 384 well formats for small molecules, biologics, and/or antibody drug conjugates (assays include: viability/cytotoxicity, cytokine release assays, phagocytosis assays, luciferase reporter, membrane potential, multi-color flow cytometry, high content imaging, FRET, alphaLISA, etc.)
- Identify small molecule innate immunity agonists
- Develop and execute phagocytosis assays
- Profile immune cell cytokine responses and identify immune cell responding populations to small molecule agonists and antibody drug conjugates
- Lead cell-based assay development and screening projects from discovery to IND
- Mentor/manage junior lab associates
- Culture mammalian tumor and immune cell lines and primary cells
- Engineer cell lines (overexpression and knockout via CRISPR)
- Operate flow cytometers (iQue, Cytoflex), high content imaging instruments (Opera Phenix), and plate readers (Victor, Envision)
- Actively participate in and present work at collaborative group meetings
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously,
- Have excellent record-keeping and time management skills
- Possess the ability to absorb new information rapidly
- Are highly self-motivated and able to advise the course of their own work without extensive supervision
This role requires a PhD in Biology, Immunology or a related field with 3-6+ years proven experience preferred. Experience in mammalian cell culture and cell engineering and cell-based assay development and screening preferred. Familiarity with Antibody drug conjugates a plus. Innate immunity background and expertise in flow cytometry preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.