The Quality Control Analyst will play an integral role in the GMP Facility supporting the growing operations and customer base by performing bioassays. This position will deliver exceptional quality, with high attention to detail in day to day operations to ensure that client expectations are consistently met.
- Execute multiple client bioassays concurrently involving mammalian cell culture, AAV transductions, qPCR, and cell banking in a GMP environment
- Demonstrate scientific technical expertise in the execution of laboratory procedures
- Accurately perform lab procedures according to and in compliance with GMP, CFR guidelines, and internal SOPs
- Author/revise SOPs, protocols, final reports, CAPAs, investigations, and change controls
- Participate in method validation and transfer for the developed assays to GMP
- Implement new methodology as appropriate
- Conducts critical review of results and reports data appropriately
- Perform laboratory work with adherence to Good Documentation Practices
- Communicate openly with Lab Management and other colleagues
- Work in a structured environment
- Participate in audits/inspections from governing Agencies and Clients
- Effectively interface with clients as required
Local Candidates Preferred Benefits
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in the biological, biochemical, or related sciences with 5 years applicable experience in cell culture, qPCR, or GMP
- Working knowledge of cell culture, qPCR, gene therapy, and cell banking demonstrating scientific technical expertise in at least two of these areas
- Ability to evaluate technical data and record data accurately and legibly
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and demonstrated instructions
- Ability to clearly express and exchange ideas by verbal and written communication
- Capable of working effectively as part of a team, exhibiting effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a benefits package that meets their personal needs. Company benefits include the following:
About Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Health Reimbursement Account Funded by Employer
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Child(ren)
- Short and Long Term Disability 100% Employer Paid
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside of our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.