Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess :
- Assist in the preparation of study protocols, amendments, deviations, data capture forms, test article documentation and study reports
- Maintain study files in accordance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Assist in data management processes including paper and electronic data capture, entry, review, tracking and verification utilizing electronic tools and centralized data management systems.
- Assist with animal related study activities (i.e. clinical sampling, test material administration and clinical observations). Willingness to work with avian embryos and live animals is required.
- Work environment: The person filling this position will work in a BSL-2 vivarium. There may be exposure to animal pathogens, chemicals, and biological hazardous materials. There will be handling of, and/or exposure to, zoonotic organisms and infected animals.
- Work will be conducted in both lab, office, and vivarium facilities
- Lifting: May include occasional lifting up to 40 pounds
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience and interest in the conduct of poultry and livestock clinical studies.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, trusting work and customer relationships
Additional InformationPosition is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Kalamazoo MI are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, animal science, or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Good oral and written communication skills required
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays