Job ID: 251140
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services.
Would you enjoy working for an industry leader? Are you being challenged in your current position? Look no further, Pennsy Supply has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT and Pennsy Supply, Inc.
- Conduct daily safety assignments (area inspections, pre-shift, JSA's, TRACK, etc.)
- Weight and certify aggregate products and trucks.
- Verify time card entries and records on time sheets.
- Receive cash payments for materials and deliveries and prepares reports of cash sales.
- Prepares reports of daily production and inventory.
- Check gross truck weights per PennDOT.
- Perform axle weights as needed.
- Makes and answers phone calls.
- Quotes prices for company products.
- Corresponds with truck drivers.
- Prepares delivery tickets.
- Confers with dispatch and plant personnel to establish delivery and pickup schedules.
- Cleans scales, scalehouse and surrounding areas.
- Assists Quarry Superintendent as required and/or needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Computer experience helpful.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Able to work various times during day, night or weekend hours, at various locations.
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Previous experience helpful.
About Pennsy Supply
Pennsy Supply operated in Pennsylvania as a family run business producing asphalt, aggregates, and concrete as well as providing construction services until joining the CRH family in 1993. With being a part of the CRH family they are now a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the Unites States.
EOE / M / F / Vet / Disability What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pennsy Supply is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Harrisburg Job Segment:
Equipment Operator, Supply, Manufacturing, Operations