Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Execute routine testing using various methods/instruments including but not limited to ELISA testing for reagent qualification and sample testing.
- Sample management/reagent documentation and logistics coordination
- Responsible for updating and reviewing documentation, inventory control, shipping forms, MIDAS workflows, etc
- Maintaining constant communication with stakeholders
- Support efforts in acquisition, distribution, and implementation of sample materials along with the ongoing monitoring of these materials
- Support efforts in logging, tracking and shipment of samples/reagents
- Perform data compilations of testing data
- Perform appropriate document review and support activities
- Perform second person peer review of documents
- Ensure all work is compliant with all regulatory expectations
- Conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as they apply to the functions of the Sample logistics scientist position.
- GMP experience
- •Experience in Excel and/or database systems
- Technical writing experience
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline with 2 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.