Lineage Logistics is seeking a enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our growing team! The Associate Salesforce Administrator is an entry level position and will be responsible for supporting and optimizing Lineage's Salesforce Org. and be responsible for managing many of the Salesforce day-to-day administrative functions. The Salesforce Administrator will address the configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the platform in a complex Salesforce environment, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and third-party applications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience
- Providing day-to-day end-user support and training.
- Conducting system maintenance, configuration, maintaining profiles, sharing and data security.
- Identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities to improve or streamline processes using Salesforce.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and development of reports and dashboards.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, flows, processes reports and dashboards within Salesforce.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed.
About Lineage Logistics:Lineage Logistics
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in a business-to-business environment; experience with enterprise business systems is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce platform including configuration, and declarative development tools.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment; working well under pressure and able to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in customer-centric environments and have a passion for customer service excellence.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Be curious, enthusiastic, and passionate and always learning.
is the 1st largest temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics company in the world. With one of the largest facility networks in the United States, Lineage is built to deliver sophisticated, customized and dependable solutions to the food, retail, agriculture and distribution industries nationwide. However, it is the people of Lineage Logistics that set it apart - people who are creative, dedicated to getting the job done, and absolutely committed to customer service.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Benefits (Applies to US candidates only)
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days