Assists Branch Manager in attaining all sales goals and branch revenue objectives; monitors daily sales performances and makes necessary adjustments to achieve sales budgets; monitors and ensures compliance with all company sales policies in the assigned branch.
- Increases unit sales and dollars by implementing, teaching and enforcing company sales practices.
- Conducts twice weekly evening call sessions, daily sales posting, and weekly training meetings.
- Works in the field with sales associates daily and maintains minimum sales activity requirements.
- Ensures all sales training requirements are achieved.
- Improves sales professionals' productivity and sales skills.
- Evaluates sales professionals' use of sales aids and sales formula.
- Monitors and ensures creative and methodically sound sales programs, proper use of sales materials and inventory of sales materials.
- Sets an excellent management example and quality image.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- High school diploma or general education (GED) required
- 2 or 4 year degree strongly preferred
- 1-2 years sales management experience required
- 3-5 years outside sales experience required
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to perform basic business mathematics and analyze sales data
- Ability to acquire licenses/certificates as required by federal, state or local agencies
- Ability to acquire valid driver's license
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds regularly, and 11-20 lbs frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required occasionally.
- Use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds what is required for ordinary locomotion.
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion.
- Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat, and bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or both knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag, draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using the upper extremities to exert force.
- Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach objects, and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from one position to another, by lifting or carrying objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping equipment to the body; requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually powered hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent is required to have:
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and/or thoroughness of work assigned , or make general observations of facilities or structures (i.e., inspection).
- Visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or equipment.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Both inside (not necessarily temperature controlled) and outside (without protection from weather; extreme heat-above 100 and/or cold-below 32 for more than one hour) environmental conditions.
- Hazardous physical conditions, such as mechanical parts, vehicles, electrical current, heights and scaffolding, chemical exposure, and/or high heat.
- Atmospheric conditions affecting the respiratory system of the skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mold, mist, gas, poor ventilation.
- Exposure to animals and insects.
- Meet physical requirements and/or pass medical certification in compliance with state and/or federal regulatory requirements and company safety policies relating to carrying and wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to an OSHA compliant respirator.
- Working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways which could cause reactions in those with claustrophobic tendencies.