CUMULUS MEDIA | ERIE PENNSYLVANIA has an immediate opening for a full time Sales Assistant for our 5 station cluster. The sales assistant is an integral part of a radio advertising sales team and provides administrative support to the sales reps and managers. The ideal candidate will be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to balance multiple deadline-oriented projects while maintaining a great attitude and sense of humor in a fast-paced work environment. If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a great opportunity to learn the sales side of the radio broadcasting industry, read on.
Who We Are: Cumulus offers coordinated RADIO and DIGITAL solutions to our clients that deliver Results and Return On Investment. Cumulus targets thousands of local businesses and introduces these companies to our large audiences and community of consumers. We can reach potential customers for local businesses ON-AIR, ON-LINE and ON-SITE.
CUMULUS | ERIE PENNSYLVANIA currently features 5 stations in the Erie area. Our stations include: 99.9 Classy 100, Nash FM 97.9, Z102.3, CBS Sports Radio 963 and 1260, and 104.3 The Vibe. The cluster of 5 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis. C-SUITE is our portfolio of Digital Advertising Products for Local Businesses.
- Primary role is acting as a liaison between our sales team, our clients and our other inter-company departments
- Organize and input both new and revised orders; assist in creating sales proposals, digital campaigns; and provide customer care to help eliminate problems, and grow our business
- Assists Account Executives with orders and traffic as needed
- Prepares and assembles reports and presentations
- Provide research materials using Tapscan, Media Monitors, Scarborough, etc.
- Keep sales materials/ media kits up to date
- Backup for Account Executives as needed to input traffic instructions into vCreative
- Backup for Receptionist
- Attend National promotions as needed
- Answers telephones, type correspondence and schedules appointments
- Maintains account lists and mailing lists and employee lists
- Provide support to clients by providing documents, forms and other paperwork to ensure seamless execution of client media buys
- Assist Traffic Managers by gathering copy and traffic and working to solve clearance issues
- Works on highly time sensitive projects, adhering to deadlines
- Manages multiple project requests simultaneously with quick turnaround time
- Responsible for entering National orders and commercial copy
- Additional duties as designated by the General Sales Manager, Market Manager or Business Manager related to sales or administrative functions
What we offer:
- 1-3 Years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising and/or promotions preferred
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, image manipulation, social media and the ability to adapt to proprietary computer systems
- Background in radio station continuity or sales helpful
- Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and possess strong multitasking skills
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude
- Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit [ Link Removed ]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [ Link Removed ] CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).