This Sales role will identify and secure new customers, leveraging insights to customize the right beverage program to fit the customer's needs. We are actively seeking motivated individuals that can learn the business, excel and advance within our organization. We provide our sales team with the sales training, tools, and resources to be successful as well as offering competitive compensation, benefits, and other incentives. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented closer with high execution & closing percentage. This person will possess cold calling experience and a hunter mentality with a proven ability to negotiate and command a room during presentations.
Identify and qualify new business prospects, set appointments, & prepare for customer presentations (20% of time allocation)
- Develop a territory plan to acquire new customers.
- Achieve targeted (8-10) new appointments per week.
- Schedule follow up appointments as needed to secure new business.
Conduct new business sales presentations and secure new customers (60%)
- Execute scheduled appointments, and follow up on sales leads.
- Execute (8-10) cold calls (introductory visits) each week, around scheduled appointments (new and follow up sales calls)
- Conduct product demonstrations.
- Achieve new business sales plan.
Execute required follow up for successful new customer installation and communicate sales status from sales pipeline to close. (20%)
- Ensure successful installation through great communication to the customer and Farmer Brothers operations team.
- Provide weekly updates on sales status and new business wins.
- Execute planning & administrative duties as required (e.g. new customer set-up, territory plan updates, etc.).
Education and Experience