Location: Holcomb, KS
Description: Our client is currently seeking a RN - Home Visits PRN
We are looking for contract nurses who are willing to travel an approximate 100 mile to a possible 300-mile radius (roundtrip). The patient in home visits normally take an average of 60 to 90 minutes to educate or provide injection. The contracted nurse will have flexibility in scheduling the visits within a predetermined time frame. Product Training will be provided as a self-study (via email or web training) and is up to the nurse to complete all outlined requirements before being cleared to go on patient site visits."
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Traveling to patients' homes and providing specific manufacturer services.
- Services could include administering medication and completing instructions on how to administer self-injectables.
- Educating caregivers and family on specific drug information per the manufacturer request.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 years Nursing experience preferred.
- Relevant license and certification.
- Experience in a Medication Administration and Education.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transport may be required.
For immediate consideration please send your updated resume to Paul Maleski at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.