Location: Boston, MA
udge Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse for an openings with one of our client's in the Boston, Mass area to assist in a Parkinson's Trial
- Location: Boston and greater Boston metro
- Shifts: **Guaranteed availability required** No specific shifts. The times each week will likely be variable and the flexibility to travel (by car/air) as needed is a must
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation: will be paid the 40 hours/week regardless of how many hours worked.
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ABBV-951 to Oral Carbidopa/Levodopa in Advanced Parkinson's Disease Patients, 30 Years of Age or Older
Nurses must have experience with infusion pumps. The main purpose of the trial is training the patients on the infusion pumps.
- These patients are NOT COVID positive
- Travel/Mileage: Travel time (included in the 40 hours) and mileage will be reimbursed and reported on separate documents they will submit for each visit. A week's notice is provided prior to a visit or need to travel
- Training: 8-hour pump training with 4-hour teach back (return demonstration) - training is covered by the 40 hours per week pay
- All equipment is provided by the client to complete the trial
- Performs territory management and route planning
- Reports AE/PC/OSF as required by program guidelines
- Ensures patient privacy by keeping related PHI, documents and demo supplies in a secure location
- Provides product education and training for both patients and/or HCPs per program guidelines
- Maintains program database and responds to member and physician inquiries regarding clinical programs. Makes recommendations regarding escalation of issues and follows through with escalation process.
- Completes program specific training as requested and within required timelines
- Submits weekly program related expense reports and mileage
- Special projects/assignments as needed.
- Must be an RN with infusion pump experience.
- At least 1 year of RN experience
- At least 1 year of recent and regular subcutaneous and/or IV infusion experience
- RN License
All interested and qualified candidates can apply directly to JSigler@judge.com or call Jason at 972-996-0916 for immediate consideration.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.