Are you someone who likes keeping things tidy and clean? We are looking for a Resort Housekeeping Supervisor to oversee the housekeeping responsibilities at one of our resort locations. You will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can't wait to return to!
Resort Housekeeping Supervisor oversee and manage the daily operations and performance of the Resort Housekeepers. They ensure rental units, bath houses, offices and meeting areas clean and properly maintained.
- Coordinate team member selection, training, scheduling and development and ensure all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations and safety procedures are properly followed.
- Respond to guests inquiries and complaints regarding resort housekeeping in a timely and professional manner.
- Inspect and approve team's work performance.
- Place orders for cleaning materials as needed; maintain and ensure to stay within budget guidelines.
- Obtain pricing and places orders to ensure supply for rentals is adequately stocked.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year prior housekeeping/cleaning experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Knowledge of general janitorial work
- Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning chemicals
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to negotiate prices/contracts on behalf of the resort
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and the internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 118388
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Nearest Major Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Housekeeping, Manager, Supply, Hospitality, Management, Operations