Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Ensure guests are treated with an Aloha Spirit, accurately and efficiently. Delight every guest and have their stay at our properties exceed their expectations. Operate the reservations department as a primary profit center by maintaining current, and accurate availability of inventory of guest room and devising telephone sales strategy which will maximize both the efficiency of the potential for booking rooms.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• To report to work on time and in uniform, properly groomed with appropriate name tag.
• At all times maintains current, accurate guest room availability.
• Oversees the courteous answering of reservations line and prompt response to reservation requests/inquiries via telephone, fax, and direct mail.
• Oversees the productivity of the department and insures accuracy of inputting and prompt mailing and filing of confirmations. Goal: zero defects.
• Enters group and direct billing information as provided by Sales.
• Coordinates reservations involving billing charges to the credit card of a second party.
• Conduct rooms tours/site inspection as needed.
• Handles special projects as requested by Manager.
• Responsible for keeping necessary supplies on hand.
• Use time clock to punch in an out as required.
• Attend necessary meetings
• Resolve guest problems and complaints
• Provider rental property owners with unit booking information
• Enter wholesale manifest and group rooming list efficiently and accurately
• Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Perform other related duties as requested by Management.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Posted about 2 hours ago
South Chicago Heights, Illinois
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 30 minutes ago