Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
In Vivo Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with In Vivo Release Testing (IRT), to perform tests in support of releasing vaccines to market.
- Work is task-oriented, of moderate complexity, and is assigned, monitored, and directed by area management or designee.
- Support IRT activities with the execution of general operational tasks which may be associated with facilities, scheduling, assembly, coordination, delivery, and maintenance of study or program-related information.
- Conduct laboratory procedures in compliance with established protocols/plans.
- Document experimental data in technical notebooks or approved electronic files.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience working on Biologics Release Testing in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Experience with rodent handling and injections via the intraperitoneal (IP) and intracranial (IC) routes intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV), and subcutaneous (SQ) routes of administration observations.
- Experience with rodent observations of physical signs, differentiating and understanding normal rodent behavior and behavior induced due to compound effect.
- Experience with gross examinations and necropsy.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in biological sciences, toxicology, or a related field.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and experience working in a GMP environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
This position is Full-Time,Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 5:00p.m
. with overtime as needed and the potential for some off shift hours as dependent on project. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofWest Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.