About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.REMOTE - Software Engineering Manager
The ECO Public Records team is looking for an experienced software engineering manager to lead teams involved in project development, maintenance, and future cloud migration.
These teams are involved in all phases of data collection from web scraping to customer fulfillment as well as providing applications for the management and reporting on the data collected. This position is highly interactive with diverse development teams that include personnel working remotely as well as offshore. This purpose of this position is to provide insight and guidance for these teams in all aspects of the development lifecycle.Preferred candidates will have:
The successful candidate will:
- Experience with modern dev practices and technologies such as: micro services, CI/CD, BDD, Terraform, GitHub
- Experience managing remote and local direct reports
- Be responsible and provide expertise for assigned product(s).
- Lead product development and enhancement efforts.
- Provide task and time estimates.
- Interact with business partners to define product or enhancements.
- Interact with customers on integration, inquiries, and support efforts.
- Provide leadership, direction, and vision for direct reports (onshore / offshore).
- Guide direct reports and identify / grow their talents.
- Work with peers and management.
- 10+ years of Software Development experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience working with an enterprise RDBMS such as MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of change control and associated procedures.
- Use of Secret Management services e.g - Hashicorp Vault
- Experience with Microsoft .Net development; VB.Net or C#
- Professional experience of working within the public cloud - Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Professional Experience with common source control tools - e.g Git, SVN
- Coding and scripting experience - e.g. Powershell, Bash, Python or equivalent
- Hands-on experience performing application static/dynamic security and penetration assessment with tools such as - SonarQube, CheckMarx, AppScan, BurpSuite, OWASP ZAP Proxy, WebInspect, Fortify, Veracode, Nessus etc.
- Good understanding of defensive, corrective and detective controls and requirements
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10/ SANS Top 25, identify vulnerabilities via manual and automated testing methods and how to effectively remediate vulnerabilities associated with each. Ability to recognize and escalate Security issues
- Exposure to application security testing (source code review and web/mobile application penetration tests)
- Familiarity with different types of security vulnerabilities and tools for countermeasure
- Managing development teams to ensure:
- Monitoring and on-going support of critical, high revenue business applications.
- Diagnosis and resolution of complex system and application issues.
- Maintenance of systems / application documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Sharing and collaboration across other development teams to ensure best of breed practices are adopted across the Teams
- Metric and Scorecard development skills
- Sharing, Mentoring and educational aptitude
- Drives automation to aid productivity to minimize the amount of traditional Operational effort and maximize Infrastructure as Code
- Delivery of resilient application stacks via DevOps practices.
- Write and maintain systems / application documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
- Good understanding of defensive, corrective, and detective controls and requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.