T2 has 30 private rooms within the newly built, state of the art T building. T2 specializes in care for the neuroscience patient population including strokes, TIAs, craniotomies, carotid endarterectomies, and other neurological diseases. T2 is also the epilepsy monitoring unit of the hospital, focusing on caring for those with newly diagnosed seizures and ongoing seizure management. The T2 neuroscience team utilizes a collaborative, interprofessional approach to patient care; are highly engaged in creating a positive patient and employee experience; exceedingly qualified to meet the needs of complex patients; strive to deliver the highest quality patient and family centered care.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Magnet Status
- Level 1 trauma
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizient Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more! For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $10,000 RN Bonus!
Minimum 12 months of relevant clinical experience required. Responsibilities
Qualifications Education Requirements
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Certification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
This job has expired.
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License