Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
As an Accolade Clinical Health Assistant supporting Accolade's Government Solutions team, reporting to a Clinical Steward, you will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our beneficiaries with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You'll have the opportunity to help beneficiaries get the right care at the right time, find the right provider and support the quadruple aim to support the quadruple aim: achieve medical readiness, improve the health of our people, enhance the experience of care, and lower our healthcare costs."
A day in the life...
Support the right beneficiaries with their care needs when they need us most
- Outreach to beneficiaries as they engage their healthcare services to provide our Accolade model to get them the right care at the right time
- Leverage all forms of communication to engage via the channel (phone, email, mobile) that is best for the beneficiary
- Be available when beneficiaries need us
Engage with beneficiaries in ways that build relationships and trust
- Use the LEARN2 model to truly listen and understand what is going on in the lives of beneficiaries
- Get a holistic view of who our beneficiaries are, understand what's important to them and provide options so they can make informed decisions
- Follow-up and do the leg work when appropriate
- Help beneficiaries to address barriers to care
- Learn about the lives of beneficiaries in order to customize the support we provide to them and their families
Influence care by educating beneficiaries, providing options, and assisting with navigating the military healthcare system
- Guide beneficiaries to resources to educate them on their specific health conditions
- Provide options to care and support beneficiaries in finding the best providers for their care
- Help beneficiaries to be educated consumers of healthcare by preparing them for visits, tests and procedures
- Educate and empower beneficiaries so they confidently navigate TRICARE
Lead beneficiaries to better health outcomes which improves quality of life and reduces healthcare costs for our customers
What we are looking for...
- Become knowledgeable on our beneficiaries' benefits to effectively answer questions
- Help beneficiaries to make the best use of their benefits and prevent costly process errors
- Help beneficiaries avoid complications that can lead to hospital admissions and readmissions
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Minimum of 5 years as an active LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with a current unrestricted license
- Strong and broad knowledge of the healthcare industry: Demonstrated broad understanding of current healthcare delivery systems
- Demonstrated ability to navigate/understand and explain TRICARE benefits
- Operates from a perspective of truly caring about our beneficiaries and creating value for them
- Passionate about helping service members and their families
- Ability to simultaneously engage in conversation with members and navigate our systems Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Sharepoint, Powerpoint)
- Strong self-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, evolving environment
- Aptitude for critical thinking / problem solving
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Change champion and adapt to change quickly
- Data-driven and fact-based: focused on getting to best answer for beneficiaries
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and make a contribution quickly
- A team player capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.