At Interface, it's the human equation that drives us.
Interface Security Systems is a leading managed services provider delivering managed network, asset protection, and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises. We streamline operations, improve security, reduce IT costs, and enhance the customer experience, maximizing ROI for the nation's most successful brands.
At Interface, we are passionate about connecting and protecting what matters most to businesses ... their people, their assets, and their brand. We thrive on empowering distributed enterprises with solutions that help simplify complex challenges. We deliver nothing less than complete customer satisfaction through innovative and adaptive technology, customized services, and relentless customer support. What enables us to be truly exceptional are our people and a culture where teamwork, respect, and an innovative spirit thrive.
So, come and join our winning team and maximize your potential and achieve your professional development goals.
Interface Security Systems is seeking a talented Regional Sales Representative to join our highly motivated sales team. This individual will propose, close, and support the sale of Security Alarm, CCTV, Integrated Services, Broadband, and Voice products with a focus on small to medium-sized business customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with the drive to hunt for new business.
Regional Sales Representative Responsibilities
Regional Sales Representative Requirements
- Call on small to medium sized business/commercial markets, including verticals in QSR and Retail--existing contacts in these markets are a plus.
- A true "hunter", able to prospect for new leads and opportunities through networking, cold calling, and market interaction at the street-level.
- Must be able to develop system recommendations based on site visits, blueprints, and customer needs.
- Negotiate effectively with Customers.
- Create Sales Proposals.
- Manage pipeline and sales activities through the use of the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM).
- Minimum High School Education
- Sales Experience: Preferably Industry (Experience Selling: Security Systems, CCTV, Fire, & Access Control)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Entrepreneurial, High Volume Sales Professional
- Strong and successful outside sales experience
- Internally motivated, highly productive
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
- Ability to work independently
- Must pass Background, MVR and Drug Screen
Interface offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Interface Security Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Security Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Security Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.
This job has expired.