Job ID: 262782
Techniseal, now a division of Oldcastle® Building Products, is located on the South Shore of Montreal and is an innovative Canadian company originally founded in 1984. We develop, manufacture and distribute a full range of premium quality products for the cleaning and protection of exterior surfaces. World leader in the production of Polymeric Sand and of treatment products for concrete pavers and slabs, Techniseal is active in Canada, the United States and Europe.
Techniseal, an Oldcastle APG Company, is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to be responsible for the overall sales function of the Techniseal product lines and related accessories. Techniseal has been a world leader for over 30 years in the field of polymeric jointing sand and a renowned manufacturer of products for the cleaning and protection of concrete pavers.
Territory will cover a territory of all of Arizona / Santa Fe & Albuquerque, New Mexico / El Paso, TX / Salt Lake City, UT / Boise, ID. Candidate must be based in the Phoenix or Salt Lake City area.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
- Compile dealer's sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Candidate must be based in the Phoenix or Salt Lake City area.
- Two plus years related experience managing a multi-million dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
- Valid driver's license
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
We offer a competitive salary, employee rebate on products, medical and disability benefits, including a group pension plan as of first day. Free parking. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feb 11, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Sales Management, Regional Manager, Manager, CRM, Sales, Management, Technology