Location: Mahwah, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a RAQA Specialist for a 12 month + contract.
• Responsible for routing and organizing quality manual, procedures (SOP), policies, guidelines, checklists, work instructions, training documents.
• Organizing global, corporate and site level documents like work instructions, procedures, validations, reports, BOMs, standard forms and lists into electronic document management system (Master Control).
• Ensure documents comply to ISO, FDA requirement standards.
• Update department policy and procedure documents to reflect recent process changes.
• Issues, expedite and maintain control of final and revised prototype and production release documents.
• Maintain online document management system and stay up to date on new versions and training. • Track and follow-up on renewal of expired documents from vendors, inspections and audit records. • Support auditing with the requested documents and records.
• Support merger and acquisition integration for Wright Medical integration into Stryker T&E.
• Lead and/or assist with process improvements pertaining to Quality Systems.
Technical background not needed. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required. Formal training and on-the job experience using Microsoft Office suite technology, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prefer training in Access or other complex data management program/system. Provide the full spectrum of administrative support to one or more departments/functions.
Additional Job Details: Can be onsite or remote, please include candidates current location on their resumeContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.