We are seeking a R&D Specialist with a strong background in immunology to join the Infectious Disease group. This position will be part of a highly innovative team working on cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of infectious diseases. We are looking for a candidate to help lead in vitro validation and in vivo efficacy of engineered B and T lymphocytes in disease models.
As an R&D Specialist in Infectious Diseases, a typical day may include the following:
- Apply experience in immunology knowledge and techniques to support research on cell therapies for infectious disease
- Help design and implement investigative studies with lead scientist
- Assist in ex vivo engineering and assessment of primary mouse or human lymphocytes
- Conduct in vivo efficacy studies in murine models
- Collaborate with other researchers from diverse functional groups to develop novel therapeutics
- Analyze and present data at group and department meetings
- Assist in the authoring of documents for publications
This role may be for you if:
- You enjoying working in a fast-pace team environment
- You are enthusiastic about developing new therapeutic technology for treatment of infectious disease
To be considered for this role, you must have lab related experience in Immunology, Oncology, or related field. We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in immunology and research experience in primary human and/or mouse lymphocyte culturing and functional characterization (e.g. ELISpot assays, multiparameter flow cytometry, ELISA assays, etc). Candidate should have proven experience working with mouse models. Experience in molecular biology is highly desirable.