HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory testing to determine product conformity to specifications and enter data into SAP.
- Retain samples for future evaluations.
- Inventory and maintain stock of laboratory supplies and chemicals.
- Maintain 5S levels in Quality areas.
- Assist in investigation of product complaints, including recording all testing information.
- Plan, execute and document experiments and communicate results.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience including college lab coursework.
- Read and understand testing instructions, tolerance, dimensioning, and foot/flag notes.
- Proficient in the use of measurement equipment: micrometers, calipers, viscometers, and tensile testing.
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
- Able to life 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day
- Able to work shift hours 2PM-10PM
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.