Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 7498
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
With limited supervision performs quality inspections for Both RH & IAB's Assists the QC Supervisor, QA Engineer and/or Quality Manager in the required areas as listed in Principal Responsibilities.
• Compliance to all work instructions, Quality regulations, SOP's, WI's, GMP's and GDP's in the effort to manufacture high quality medical devices at all times.
• Training: As required, will train employees to inspection requirements and techniques in manufacturing or other areas.
• Retrieval of documentation or work instructions through Agile as necessary, to perform inspections.
• Reviews orders and job packets, recording batch numbers and quantities, as required by inventory system.
• Communication: shares instructions and knowledge with other inspectors or employees within the quality department.
• Records results in a legible and accurate manner.
• Reads, interprets and applies dimensional or other requirements defined in work instructions, process documents or graphics.
• Provides support for special projects and assignments, including work in areas such as validations, nonconformance investigations and CAPAs.
• Serves on and is actively involved in cross-functional teams. Interface, when needed, with various levels of manufacturing or engineering regarding quality issues.
• Uses required tools and instruments (i.e. caliper, plug gauges, multimeter, microscope, and micrometer) to measure, assess or analyze quality attributes.
• Inspect IAB and RH sub-assemblies and assemblies for cosmetic and physical flaws and/or perform electrical, mechanical and visual inspections of sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
• Support in process and Final Inspection.
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma/GED
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• 6+ months' quality experience typical, preferably in medical device.
• Experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485 and Medical Device Regulations (21 CFR 820).
• Must possess Quality job knowledge, including inspection, testing and record keeping.
• Must be proficient in basic computer skills, Microsoft Office and SAP experience preferred.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Must be extremely detail-oriented.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago