ARS Rescue Rooter is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Manassas.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for communication and resolution of escalated customer issues throughout the branch. The individual selected for this role will work with the partnership of each department to resolve complaints. Key objective is customer satisfaction and retention. Ensuring that customer complaints are handled, managed, and addressed, and resolved in a timely and successful manner.
- Receives incoming telephone calls and outbound calls to customers.
- Enters customer data into the Customer Satisfaction tool.
- Responds to customer issues related to price discrepancies, damages, quality of service or any other service issues.
- Listens and responds to customers while documenting telephone conversations.
- Investigates customer complaints by talking with all parties involved and reviewing invoices as necessary.
- Resolves customer discrepancies by negotiating fair resolutions.
- Pull service records, invoices and other documentation needed.
- Performs record management by creating folders, filing and updating information as needed.
- May send mailers, surveys, thank you notes, gift certificates and other customer service correspondence.
- Makes recommendations for service, new equipment, maintenance agreements and warranties as appropriate.
- Constantly monitor the Customer Satisfaction (CST) Tool.
- Daily communication with line managers and supervisors to keep them informed as to the status of open complaints.
- Managing resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and employment background checks.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- 2+ years experience in a Quality Assurance position.
- Preference given to those with prior experience in customer satisfaction and retention.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to use general office machines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.