Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to maintain general quality documentation for the shop floor. Position will report to the Quality Manager.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Monitor, Record and Address shop wide Non Conformance Reports
- Responsible for Creating and Maintaining inspection documents for all pieces of equipment, In-Process Inspections, and completeness of final inspections.
- Responsibility also includes ensuring all equipment is tagged, stamped, and identified properly with appropriate numbering be either, site issued number or serial number
- Develop written procedures for inspections and repair methods.
- Develop and maintain Quality file system(electronic) designed to give full access to other stake holders with the ultimate goal of having a "centralized" system (RECON) capable of querying reports
- Candidate must be willing to learn the SAP program
- NCR system implementation
- Follow up on corrective action
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations
- Have a working knowledge of existing technical specifications associated with equipment, how to access the information and how to apply information in shop practice.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor
- Utilize Romer CMM Arm to perform measurement inspections
- Participate and play a lead role in potential quality audits by others.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written communication skills/technical writing ability
- Computer literacy in MS office and basic database programs
- Associates degree or similar skill set gained through work experience
- Proficient with MSOffice 2010, advanced skills needed for Excel
- Ability to be self-directed, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Good communication skills
- Good team work
Requires ability to work in a manufacturing environment, which may include exposure to varying temperatures and noise levels, dust, dirt, fumes, welding machines, heavy duty magnets and manual/remote controlled devices using radio signals. Physical conditions for positions: Sit, stand, walk, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel, stoop, crouch, climb, grasp, ascend/descend stairs and ladders, maneuver within tight spaces, routinely lift up to 50 lbs. Must have visual acuity, excellent mobility, good hearing, manual dexterity, good balance, ability to endure long hours, excellent problem solving skills, and wear required personal protective equipment. All tasks performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 2537 Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.