Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Environment Testing is searching for a Quality Assurance Assistant in University Park, IL.
The Quality Assurance Assistant assists the Quality Assurance Manager during audits and client visits. Helps maintain reference data in LlMS and performs spot audits internally at the request of the QA Manager. Performs customer service requests for Project Management staff, supplies SOP's, certification information, and method information. Works with the laboratory to maintain SOP's and other method performance documentation as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager (QAM).
Quality Assurance Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Perform QA data audits to ensure laboratory is in compliance with policies and procedures
• Assist in scheduling of proficiency testing samples and other QC samples. Process and report QC samples as routine samples to appropriate agencies
• Issue controlled and uncontrolled documents to enforce current policies and SOP's
• Assist QA Manager in maintaining the laboratory's reference data
• Prepare or post certification applications
• Assist in internal and external audits and client visits
• Ensure maintenance of training records for all employees
• Assist in identification of systematic problems within laboratories
• Recommend resolutions for ongoing or recurring nonconformance
• Maintain historical indices of all technical records including SOPs, QC records, laboratory data, etc
• Ensure maintenance of records archives
• Assist operations personnel in writing QA SOP's
• Assist departments in generating MDL spreadsheets and calculations, reviewing MDL studies
• Provide SOP's, QAMP's, and answer certification questions for Project Managers
• Answer questions on methods from laboratory personnel
• Subcontract laboratory information maintenance
• Laboratory surveillance to ensure equipment calibration
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Environmental analytical methods
• Environmental regulatory requirements
• Quality Assurance requirements
• Time management skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• Requires some college chemistry coursework, including lab experience
• Requires demonstrated knowledge of chemistry lab terms, laboratory work, and measurement
• Requires 1+ years bench chemistry experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of University Park, IL are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in the US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment. In addition, certain positions require travel for which vaccination is required in accordance with Eurofins policy.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posted about 8 hours ago
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posted about 8 hours ago
Silver Spring, Maryland
Posted about 3 hours ago